Here's how it works: just leave a comment on this post telling me what inspires you when you're making your cards - especially when you are having a hard time getting started. I know we've all been there! One comment per person, please. Since I won't be posting all weekend I'll let this run for a few days. I'll use random.org to pick a winner on Wednesday, October 15, at 8 p.m. Eastern time.
Now for what you've been waiting for... here's what I'm giving away!
- new SU hostess set For a Friend
- new SU regal rose ink pad
- new SU hostess prints pack (the one from the last catalog with real red, pretty in pink, bashful blue, apricot appeal, and wild wasabi)
- approx. 6 yds of ribbon: 2 yds (or so) each of rose pink (looks close to the regal rose), champagne, and black and tan stripe
- alterable altoid-type tin with lots of embellishments: snowflake brads, Michael's dew drops, Michael's confetti flowers in white and ivory, crystal brads, and SU clips and ribbon slides from the retired copper Hodgepodge Hardware
I wanted to add a note about the dew drops - they are in the floral section at Michael's if you look for them. Not in the scrapbooking section. ;)
Good luck and thanks again for visiting my blog, whether you are a regular or this is your first visit! Have a great weekend!