Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm published!

I came home this morning to find the newest issue of Take Ten in my mailbox - so I knew that could only mean that they published at least one of my cards! This is my first time getting published, which was one of my goals for the year. I was so excited that I could hardly wait to get into the house to rip it open and find my card. They actually published two of the ones I submitted - yay! If you want to check it out when you get yours, I'm on pp. 91 and 99. I am so beyond honored to be in the same magazine as Laurie Schmidlin, Jen del Muro, Kim Hughes, and goodness knows how many other elite stampers - what a fun surprise! Now I just need to find more time to submit more stuff, to more magazines, more often... never enough hours in the day! Thanks for sharing in my excitement. :)

5 comments:

pam124 said...

Lori: I am so EXCITED for you. You must be on top of the world right now being selected to have one of your cards published! I can't even imagine what that would feel like! You deserve it and then some!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How fabulous, Lori! I'm so happy and excited for you. I know how you feel. It's like your feet don't touch the ground. I'll have to look for it. Congrats!!

Kristen Hermanny said...

Congrats! This is one of my goals as well. I just sent my first submission inquiry off yesterday. We shall see. I am so happy for you. What a great thrill!

Beth said...

Congratulations!!!

Millie said...

Congratulations!!