Monday, July 1, 2013

Stampin' Up! News for July

Hi y'all! I do have some exciting news for myself, but it's a few more days until I can let you in on the secret. I've been busy working on this new project, as well as spending time with family, so I haven't been able to play any challenges recently. Hopefully soon!

In the meantime, Stampin' Up! announced several news items for July:

(1) Designer paper is buy three get one free! I love this special and I'm so happy to see it back this year.

(2) The new "Best Of" stamp set this month is called Best of Shelli - Shelli Gardner, our fabulous CEO, selected these images herself!

(3) There is a new clear (photopolymer) stamp set available called Settin' Sail. It's super cute with trendy banners and a hexagon to go with our new punch. Item number 133453 - I'm not seeing a flyer up yet but here is what they look like:


If you want to order any of these items, or anything else, don't forget I have a mystery hostess promo going on now. See this post for more info. Hope everyone has a great week and a happy Fourth of July!

No comments: