Monday, November 1, 2010
November Card Kit of the Month
If you purchase the monthly kit, you will also have the opportunity to purchase the coordinating stamp set at 15% off retail price (tax and shipping not included). This month the featured stamp set is Circle Circus.
Circle Circus stamp set regularly $28.95, with purchase of kit $24.61
The rest of the products used in making these cards are given in the list below. If you have all of these then you’re ready to go, but just let me know if you’d like to order any of these items. You can also use the kit to make your cards with the supplies you already own. Although a large number of punches were used on the original cards, you can easily modify the designs to use fewer punches.
Please get your orders to me by November 15. You will receive your kit before the end of the month.
loririder (at) verizon (dot) net
Local customers click here to add the kit to your cart:
If you need to receive your kit by mail, click on the "Add to Cart" button below. U.S. customers only, please. Let me know if you encounter any problems with the ordering process.
Additional Product List
• Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink ($5.95) and Stampin’ Write marker ($3.50)
• Pear Pizzazz Classic Ink ($5.95) and Stampin’ Write marker ($3.50)
• Tempting Turquoise Classic Ink ($5.95) and Stampin’ Write marker ($3.50)
• All Holidays stamp set ($34.95)
• Tiny Tags stamp set ($22.95 wood mount/$16.95 clear mount – optional)
• 3/4” circle punch ($10.95)
• Corner rounder punch ($6.95)
• 1 1/4” circle punch ($15.95)
• 1 3/4” scallop circle punch ($16.95)
• Large oval punch ($15.95)
• Scalloped oval punch ($16.95)
• Jewelry tag punch ($10.95)
• Gold Stampin’ Emboss powder ($4.75)
• Bone folder ($6.95)
• Stamp-a-Ma-Jig ($11.95)
• Heat tool ($29.95)
• Stampin’ Dimensionals ($3.95)
• SNAIL adhesive ($6.95)
• Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue ($3.95)
If you have any questions or problems please let me know. Thanks!