Sunday, April 10, 2011

Strawberry Sunday

Here's another card we are doing at my card buffet this weekend. I saw this strawberry idea by Linda Fisher and thought it was too adorable!

The Real Red strawberry is the Heart of Hearts embosslit; the Garden Green leaves are from the five petal punch. I trimmed off part of one of my leftover green flower punches to make the stem. The white flowers are from the Boho Blossoms punch with a Daffodil Delight brad in the center, and the vines are made with the bird punch. I kept the rest of the card simple: just a white panel embossed with polka dots, a little red bow, and a sentiment from Because I Care stamped inside one of the Four Frames images.

I think this turned out really sweet - and now I can't wait for some really good fresh strawberries!

No comments: