Friday, July 30, 2010

Informal poll: Card Kits of the Month

I've had my card kits on hiatus for the summer but I'm hoping to bring them back in October. In preparation for that, I wanted to ask for some feedback.

With the increase in card stock prices, I am considering making a change to the card kits and would like to know which option you would prefer:

- keep the price at $15 but make the cards simpler (fewer layers)

- keep the price at $15 and offer cards similar to those in past kits, but only 10 cards (5 of each design)

- offer 12 cards similar to those in past kits, at a price of $18

If you have purchased or have considered purchasing a kit in the past and/or think you might purchase in the future, I'd love to hear from you in order to gauge demand for the kits. Please let me know what you think of them and what would make them appeal to you. Thanks so much!

No comments: