Thursday, August 11, 2011

Tax-free weekend!

We have a special weekend coming up here in Massachusetts - the sales tax holiday. When you make purchases this weekend you don't have to pay sales tax, and that includes Stampin' Up! orders! placed Sat/Sun, Aug. 13-14.

I'm going to offer a little incentive or two for orders placed via my online site on Saturday or Sunday.

(1) Order at least $25 and I will give you one of the new catalogs - which I normally give out for free with a $50 order. You'll get the catalog from me at the end of the month when I'm back from vacation.

(2) Order at least $50 and you can choose an item from a selection of my retired stamps and paper packs (local delivery only, or you can pay the shipping, which is still a great deal!).

(3) I will do a drawing from everyone who orders at least $50 - one lucky winner will get a $10 coupon toward a future order!

Don't forget about the special on designer paper - buy 3 get 1 free! Lots of great papers in our new catalog so stock up now!

No comments: