Saturday, November 17, 2007

One down, one to go

Had my first of two craft fairs today. I cleared $70 after paying for the table, so I'll take that. They said they had far fewer people today than usual because of some other fairs that were also happening today. My best sellers were snowman soup and little photo ornaments that I can personalize. What has me puzzled is that I only sold one single card and one set of cards. Those were by far the most popular thing at my open house. Here are a couple photos of my table. I think it needs a little work, but displaying cards is tough. And my signage is awful because my printer is acting up. I just about filled every inch of my 6' table. Glad I get 8' at the next one!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Lauri said...

Hello! Sorry to read that your fair was a bit slow, but I live in Connecticut and help a friend with her coffee business at fairs and we have seen the fairs very very slow this year! I think there are just too many of them around here! Last year when we were the only fair in the area (or maybe two) we now see 4 or 5. Anyway, I think your table is a great start! It is tough to decide how to display cards. I am thinking of going off on my own next year! Anyway, I enjoy your blog and have subscribed! Take care!