Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Fun with the kids

I had to come back and write about the kids because after lunch they were just really being cute and funny. I already mentioned that Sarah is a climber. We have several kid-sized chairs in the house, and today she was obsessed with one particular chair (see photo). She looked so proud of herself when she got up in it and sat down. Then I noticed she was trying to rock, since some of our other kid chairs are actually rockers - but not this one! She really tried hard. It was so cute. Then Ben had to get in on the action, but Sarah didn't really want to share any chairs with her big brother!



We came upstairs and Ben was doing some stamping, which I let him do with a few stamps and one color of ink at a time, with total supervision of course! You know I'm too much of a control freak to just let him at it. Anyway, when he was done he said he wanted to play a CD, and he knows how to work all the CD players in the house. Next thing I knew he was playing New York Voices and dancing like mad. He loved it! We all were dancing and of course I was singing and we had a blast. It always warms my heart when I see Ben and Sarah interested in any sort of music.

No comments: