Thursday, August 12, 2010

Tax-free weekend in Massachusetts

This weekend Massachusetts is having a sales tax holiday - so purchases from Stampin' Up! made on Saturday and Sunday will not be charged sales tax! Woohoo! With that in mind, I'd like to offer any Massachusetts customers a special offer for this weekend only. With a $50 order you will get a free catalog, plus I'll extend my standard club special to everyone: for every $50 you spend you get a free marker (or any product of equivalent value).

You can place your order directly through my SU site or you can contact me to put the order in for you. The only catch is that I'll be traveling and not here to receive any orders that I put in, so I'll need to have all orders shipped directly to the customer. If you want to have an impromptu catalog party, it's a great time to do so - workshop orders of $350 or more will get an extra $25 in hostess benefits. I can get a catalog to you before I leave if you let me know right away.

This offer goes for anyone who orders this weekend, so you're welcome to share this with others (Massachusetts customers only, sorry). If you place your order online I'll give you a voucher for the free marker(s) or a Paypal refund, whichever you prefer. You just need to get your order in before the sales tax holiday is over (Sunday night).

Happy tax-free shopping!

No comments: