Friday, November 12, 2010

A not-to-be-missed opportunity!

What do you call it when you get over $310 in crafting and business supplies for only $87.50? You can call it an amazing deal, but I call it an amazing opportunity! From November 15-30, you can purchase either the Standard or Digital+ Starter Kits at 50 percent off the regular retail price of $175 (plus free shipping!), and enjoy these great benefits as a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator:

• Get a discount on all the products you love.
• Earn additional income while sharing creativity.
• Make new and lasting friendships.
• Enjoy access to nearly unlimited creative ideas.
• Receive a free subscription to an exclusive monthly magazine.
• Receive two free months subscription to your own business website.
• Work to earn free products and incentive trips.

Joining Stampin' Up! has been one of the best decisions I've made in my life. It's changed me for the better and I know it can make a difference for you as well. Join now and you'll have your business up and running for the holiday craft season - and for Sale-a-Bration, the most-anticipated event of the Stampin' Up! calendar, which begins in January. Even if you think stamping is "just a hobby" for you, think of all the supplies you can get with this great deal - and you never know where it might take you. I started as a hobby demonstrator myself but it was clear to me very soon that stamping was not just a hobby for me - it was my passion.

If this sounds like the opportunity you're looking for, contact me today to find out how you can join in the fun!

No comments: