Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas card buffet, round 3

I'm back with two more CAS Christmas cards from the card buffet - I'm also posting for the SUO challenge. This first card was a CASE from a card by Ilina Crouse (which I see she CASEd from Nichole Heady). I used the wreath from Northern Hearts, stamped in Garden Green, with white embossed snowflakes all over the Crumb Cake base. The top of the white panel was punched with the scallop trim border punch. I added an embossed sentiment from Many Merry Messages, a 1/8" Real Red taffeta bow, and three rhinestones I colored with a red Sharpie.

As long as we're feeling "krafty" (LOL) here's another card with a Crumb Cake base. For this one I used the bells from Bells & Boughs, colored with markers and cut out, then accented with Smooch. Behind the bells I used an Early Espresso scallop punch and a panel of Deck the Halls paper. I cut a strip of Always Artichoke textured card stock with the Tasteful Trim die to put behind the DP, then a simple sentiment banner made with Curly Cute finished off this card. I know I got this layout from Jen del Muro but I'm not finding the exact post right now.

I still have three more cards to show you, but no more time today, so I'll be back again soon to finish these off!

1 comment:

Deb Hoekstra said...

Great Clean and Simple card! Thanks so much for playing along with SUO Challenges. Join us again!