Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Fabulous Island Florets

This weekend I have two stamping events: my monthly club wraps up this session on Friday night, and Saturday morning I'm doing an adult birthday party, which I'm sure will be really fun. This is one of the cards we'll be making. It's a CASE of this card by Sandy Mathis.


I chose to use only two colors (unusual for me) - Old Olive and Island Indigo. I started out by doing some generation stamping with the leaf image, then I stamped the indigo flowers and cut them out. The background uses two indigo papers (the top one from Twitterpated, the bottom from Summer Smooches). The finishing touches were indigo ribbon and a punched sentiment from Petite Pairs. The goal was a pretty easy card that still looks fabulous, so I hope this fits the bill!

No comments: