Friday, June 8, 2012

Twice in one day!

Guess I'm on a roll today. It's fun getting back to stamping! This is the second card for my neighbor. She wanted a birthday card for her sister incorporating two things: elephants and light blue. I hope this one will do the trick! I used a sketch challenge for this card as well - Stampin' Royalty has a fun one this week. Here's my card!


I'm all about my new stampin' stuff right now and this card includes several brand-new things. Along with Bashful Blue I chose two of the new In Colors: Midnight Muse and Gumball Green. These colors are really fun and I think I'm going to enjoy them a lot! The elephants (it was the only stamp I had to choose from) are the retired stamp Baby Steps, but the balloons are still available in the Patterned Party set. I've had this set since last year and this was its first time out of the box! I used some retired Bashful Blue DP and also a new green paper that's in the Christmas DP called Be of Good Cheer. I just love the little banner, made with the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set and matching die. It's too cute. I did use a border punch from MS and my nesties for the circle.

All right, this is going to be it for today - and I might not make it back to my stamps over the weekend - but I'm having too much fun to take another three months off. I promise to be back again soon!

3 comments:

scrappingnana said...

Cute card and nice color combo. TFS

Nola said...

Wonderful to see YOU are back here--we missed seeing your projects.

Very cute card--Love it!!!

Allison said...

This is adorable! Love the combination of stamp sets and colours!