Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Hello!

I'm here for a quick post - yep, it's club week again and I thought I'd share one of the projects I've come up with so far. I wanted to use the Tweet Leaves stamp and saw a card on the Stampin' Connection board for demonstrators that used this emboss resist stencil technique. It worked well with the sketch challenge on Splitcoast today so I went with that.


I stamped the Tweet Leaves onto vanilla card stock and clear embossed, then used the Autumn Accents leaf die cut as a stencil and sponged on Pool Party and Crumb Cake ink. I used one of the mini punches for an accent with vanilla brads, then used a punched border and strip of DP for the background. The sentiment from Lacey & Lovely finishes off this clean and simple design.

OK, I gotta run! Thanks for visiting today and happy Halloween!

No comments: