Monday, October 8, 2012

Popping in for a quick post

Hi everyone! I needed to make this card a couple weeks ago, and since I really liked how it turned out I snapped a pic in hopes of getting it posted at some point. Today I finally had a minute to spare!


This is a small card - 3 1/2" x 4 7/8", otherwise known as 4-bar size. The label and medallion stamps both come from Everything Eleanor - such a pretty set. The sentiment is from P.S. I Love You - is that retired? I have no idea, LOL! The colors are Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla. I accented the Little Leaves die cut with some berries made from the cupcake punch. The background uses a couple of the DP patterns from the color families plus a vanilla scalloped border. It came together pretty easily, and I like it so much I think I will remake it as a thank-you note for my Etsy shop in some other color scheme(s). It could even work as a holiday design for Christmas cards or notes!

I want to say thank you to everyone who posted such lovely and encouraging comments to me after my last post. I really appreciate everyone's kind thoughts and prayers. I wish I had an update but nothing has really happened - we seem to be in a holding pattern waiting to hear on our latest appeal. I have been keeping very busy in the meantime, and I'm hoping we get news sometime soon. Thanks again to all my loyal readers/followers/subscribers - I will see you again soon, I hope!

No comments: