Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I'm still here

So sorry for falling off the face of the earth. It has been a crazy time the past few days, between a huge rush freelance job and starting some TMJ treatment (so far, at least, I'm not a surgical candidate, so that's good). I really think that things will have calmed down completely by the weekend and I hope I can get back to posting regularly. I also need to get back to stamping - I haven't done much the past couple weeks and I need to get back in the groove. I'm gearing up for some fun stuff - still planning on the November craft fair, assuming I get in, and I think I'll be starting the inspiration challenge on my blog next week, so stay tuned for that! Otherwise we are all fine, and I'm ready to get back to my normal (albeit still crazy) life.

No comments: