Thursday, September 27, 2007

Quick gratuitous cuteness

I am completely swamped with work today - no time for stamping, sniff - but I had to post a cute photo of Sarah. Her curls are getting longer and out of control, but I could never bear to cut them, so I picked up some bows - Sarah's first! I think it looks pretty adorable and makes her look (sniff) a lot older.

Sarah was also a doll at music class today. She decided to make friends with another mom who's been in our class with her little boy for I think 3 or 4 times. At some point in the middle of class she just decided to make herself comfy on this woman's lap! I knew she'd get over being shy. At the lullaby time, when the kids always cuddle with their moms, Sarah went back to her new friend - although it wasn't a popular idea with her son! I had to really work hard at keeping her to myself. That's my independent girl!

No comments: