Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Here's where I've been...

It's been craaaaazy around here! I got to spend all day Saturday with my dear friends from Illinois Trudy (and family) and Kalia celebrating Trudy's 40th birthday at her lovely house in Newton MA. I still can't believe she actually lives here! It was a great day - the five kids had lots of fun playing together and I stayed up way too late catching up with two of my most favorite people in the world.

Sunday we had decided that we were going to bite the bullet and get Ben potty-trained before school starts. He did really well - he went right to wearing underwear, and he's only had a couple accidents. He, um, still needs to figure out that he shouldn't be holding it in all day long like he did yesterday... we'll see how today goes. But I'm so proud of him for staying dry and knowing when he needs to go!

The busy-ness is not quite over yet. Ben starts school on Wednesday, and on Friday Sarah will start spending MWF mornings at a great in-home daycare I found. I am trying to make progress on a proofreading job that needs to be done by the 15th - the lack of time put in so far is catching up with me so I'll be busy working on that the next few days. All that is to say... my stamping posts may be few and far between till this project is done - sorry! Unfortunately the IC is going to have to take this week off since I have very little time without the kids. I am really missing my stamps and hope to get back to them soon! I also still need to post photos from our trip - I'll try to do that soon. So much to do, so little time...

No comments: