Saturday, January 23, 2010

By request - ribbon and paper shares!

A member of my club requested that I start offering product shares. So, here are my first two! Please note these are available in the U.S. only.

Product share #1: 5/8" satin ribbon

This is the ribbon offered in the Occasions Mini catalog. For the sake of round numbers, I will also include the Whisper White ribbon that is in the main catalog.

What you get: one share = 3 yards of each ribbon (Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Basic Gray)

Cost: $20 (including tax and shipping from SU)
I am happy to ship anywhere in the U.S. for an additional $2 shipping (for one share).

This is a great way to sample this really wonderful ribbon at a fraction of the retail price (which would be $104 for all 10 rolls). We need 5 people to participate in the share, and once the share is full I'll place the order.

Product share #2: Designer series paper

For this share I will be offering 6x6 sheets (2 of each design) of the following designer series papers (which can be viewed online or on pp. 160-62 of the catalog):

Nouveau Chic
Merry Moments
Cottage Wall
Tall Tales
Pink Flamingo
Kaleidoscope
Razzleberry Lemonade
Tea Party
Flock Together
Bella Bleu
Thoroughly Modern
Shades of Spring (mini catalog)

Cost: $36 for 144 sheets. If you are outside my local area please add $4 for shipping (for one share). (Note that for my first time out, to keep things simpler I am not including the specialty papers.) This share requires 4 people to participate.

**Order both the ribbon and paper shares and your shipping will be $5**

Please let me know if there are any questions! I am also working on offering monthly card kits, so stay tuned for more info on that, hopefully soon!

No comments: