Monday, January 25, 2010

Launching a new venture

I had a great meeting with my new club last Friday night. We had lots of fun stamping - if I get a chance this week I'll try to share our projects with you. But something totally new for me came out of it.

One of my club members asked if I did a monthly card kit. I had never even thought of it, but she was very enthusiastic about it so I told her I'd look into it. Well, if you know me, you know that once I decide something is a good idea, I usually won't rest until it's accomplished. So I spent most of yesterday working on a new blog (which I designed in My Digital Studio - Debbi has three great tutorials for how to do this and I promise, it's really easy!) and my first card kit.

The new blog, which I'm calling Diva Designs, is a site for Stampin' Up! demos to purchase the instructions for the kits. On February 1 I will offer the kits themselves here for anyone to purchase. So if you like what you see but aren't a demo, I hope you'll come back for that!

I'd love to hear your feedback - I'm really excited about this new aspect of my stamping business and I hope both demos and customers will find it helpful in inspiring even more creativity!

No comments: