Tuesday, June 1, 2010
June Card Kit of the Month
Elements of Style wood-mount stamp set regularly $27.95, with purchase of kit $23.76
Elements of Style clear-mount stamp set regularly $19.95, with purchase of kit $16.96
The rest of the products used in making these cards are given in the list below. If you have all of these then you’re ready to go, but just let me know if you’d like to order any of these items. You can also use the kit to make your cards with the supplies you already own. The original designs utilize a large number of punches, but the layouts are flexible enough that you should be able to substitute a variety of punches and dies.
Please get your orders to me by June 15. You will receive your kit before the end of the month.
loririder (at) verizon (dot) net
Local customers click to add to your cart:
If you need to receive your kit by mail, click on the "Add to Cart" button below. The shipping calculator is supposed to work for anywhere in the world, which means I can now ship outside the U.S. Let me know if you encounter any problems.
Additional Product List
• Bashful Blue Classic Ink ($5.95) and reinker ($2.95 – optional but recommended)
• Chocolate Chip Classic Ink ($5.95)
• Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink ($5.95) and reinker ($2.95 – optional but recommended)
• Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Write marker (from set of In Color markers, $17.95)
• Watercolor Trio stamp set ($22.95/16.95)
• Extra-large flower punch ($15.95) or five petal punch ($15.95)
• Boho Blossoms punch ($15.95)
• Large oval punch ($15.95)
• Scalloped oval punch ($15.95)
• 1 ¼” circle punch ($15.95)
• 1 3/8” circle punch ($15.95)
• Scallop circle punch ($15.95)
• Aqua Painter (medium; set of medium/large $16.95) or paint brush
• Stamping sponge (set of 3, $3.50) or paper towel
• Paper snips ($9.95)
• Bone folder ($6.95)
• Stampin’ Dimensionals ($3.95)
• SNAIL adhesive ($6.95)
• Mini glue dots ($3.95)
• Post-it Note
Please let me know if there are any questions about the kit and thanks for visiting!