Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Thanks a bunch

Sorry I disappeared for a while! I've gotten behind on an editing project and I'm spending time trying to catch up. I do have a club meeting this week, though, so I thought I'd take a minute to share one of the cards we'll be making. I CASEd the flower pot from Dawn Olchefske and used the sketch from the Paper Players (flipped) for my layout.

These flowers and the pot are completely made from the Big Bold Cupcake dies. Isn't it just an adorable idea? I used three of the In Colors together: Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait and Pear Pizzazz. I stamped the pot with the Dot, Dot, Dot single stamp, and if that wasn't enough dots, I also used the big dot paper from the hostess pack. The sentiment is from A Word for You, and I added some paper piercing and peach ribbon as accents.

I hope you enjoyed this card - I think it made me feel a little more cheery on a day when it's pretty chilly out. Thanks so much for stopping by!

6 comments:

Leanne said...

Oooh I love this!

This would be a fabulous entry into the Top Tip Tuesday Anything Goes challenge this week - we have 4 amazing prizes up for grabs!!

Hope to see you there!

Leanne xx

LeAnne said...

Very cute---love that little flower pot, your club will love it too!

Lesley said...

Love that sweet little flower pot Lori, I know your club will LOVE it! too!! I think I may have to case it for my club. Thanks for using our sketch!
Smiles,
Lesley

Nance Leedy said...

Such a sweet card!! I love all the dots you've incorporated and how the pear pizzazz is sprinkled throughout. And that flower pot...OMG so stinkin' cute! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

Ann Schach said...

Oh how cute! Love the flower pot! Thanks for joining The Paper Players this week!

Ann Schach said...

Congrats on being named "A Cut Above" at The Paper Players! Your card was adorable!