Sunday, March 9, 2008

A little update

So I had my charity event today. Overall I think it wasn't quite the right audience for stamping. Everyone was pretty glam and a lot of people glanced at my table and walked right on by. But someone who was selling (knock-off?) Coach and Kate Spade bags was doing a huge business. Anyway, I actually got my first order, which makes me happy. And a few people took mini catalogs and asked if I did parties. So we'll see if anything comes of that.

The Easter treat bags went over very well, for the people that did them. I sold about 25 (it may have been just under but I donated $25 at the end). There were a few little girls who made them - one was about 4 and was just so cute! Now I have to think about whether to find another venue to sell the leftovers - I just didn't know what to expect and prepped way more than 25. There was one lady who made 9 of them (with help from me!) so if everyone had done that I would have sold out.

I'm going to be busy this week with my editing work. I really need to crank this book out. But I'll go crazy if I don't stamp *something* so I'll see what I can fit in. Stay tuned...

No comments: