Sunday, April 13, 2008

Catching up from yesterday


I was really in wedding card mode yesterday - after I finished my glitter challenge card, I did two more! Here is the first one.

The starting point for this card was the marriage definition background from Rubber Stampede. I stamped it on very vanilla cardstock with chocolate chip ink, then tore diagonally across the bottom and edged it with more chocolate chip.

The silhouette couple by Inkadinkado seemed perfect to contrast the detailed background. I stamped with Versamark on vanilla and embossed with copper EP, then cut out and edged with chocolate chip.

To pull it all together I added some brown satin ribbon from the Michael's $1 bin and a pinstripe close to cocoa DSP panel behind the definitions. The image is mounted on dimensionals and it all went on a vanilla card. And that's all, folks! This was a quick and easy card to do.

No comments: