Saturday, February 28, 2009

Where *is* everybody?

OK, I'm going to have to include myself in that - it's been a tough week. And now I'm sick. So I apologize for not posting, and I'll warn you that next week is probably going to be more of the same. BUT... I'm so disappointed that I've had so few comments on this post. I know that lots of you out there reading love challenges, and ribbon, so I'd hoped for a better response. I'm going to extend the deadline again because I just don't have enough data yet to make a decision, and if I don't get any additional feedback, then I'll have to take that as a sign that my inspiration challenges don't have enough of a following to consider bringing them back at all. :( I would hate for that to happen - I know I've heard positive things from a lot of folks in the past, so please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

No comments: