Saturday, June 21, 2008

Accomplishments of the week

Well, I've been busy this week - not doing a whole lot of stamping, though. I'm feeling good that I've started cleaning up my entire stamping room - which has been a catch-all room for the last five years and now needs to be shaped up for what I hope will be my new stamp club (more to come on that at a later date...).

This week I managed to sort through my SU patterned paper - the Container Store has great 12x12 size folders with lots of pockets, so I was able to sort my papers by color and/or collection. I am also going through my piles of scraps, trying to figure out the best way to organize them. I'd love to hear your tips for this task - it just stumps me!

Tonight we had a team meeting and cookout with my upline, and it was lots of fun. I took a luggage tag project for my make & take, and maybe I can get those posted sometime soon.

I've been spending many hours on my freelance projects. Two are (I think) getting close to being finished. Two more are going to be getting under way in the next couple weeks, so I guess the busy-ness is not quite behind me yet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori!
I bought an expanding file - you can get any size, mine is 8.5x11, which is big enough for scraps - and labeled the pockets by color. I put any scraps in the correct color's pocket and they're easy to retrieve. :)