Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thinking of You - a Bunch!

I'm back with another card for this weekend's birthday party. This one also qualifies for the challenge at Stampin' Royalty this week - Clean and Simple. You know I love it! Here's my card:


I pulled out another of the new In Colors: Raspberry Ripple. Let me just say, this color is gorgeous. Like the child of Rose Red and Purely Pomegranate. I can see myself using this one a lot! I put it with Lucky Limeade and Daffodil Delight. The flower is from Mixed Bunch, with the branch from Betsy's Blossoms and a sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes. I put some piercing in the corners and added the brad just to pull a little bit of yellow to the right side for balance. The DPs are from Summer Smooches, the new polka dot pack, and the In Color pack.

That's it for today but I definitely WILL be back in the OCC challenges this weekend and also hope to have more to show you besides that before the week is out. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: