Saturday, September 8, 2007

Stuck on You


I took some time out from making kid cards to do the latest Caardvarks challenge, which was to make a card with stickers. I'd never done a sticker card and wasn't planning on participating, but then we were at Target and I saw these stickers that just called out to me, and I thought, "Those I could use." So here it is, without a lick of stamping. I CASEd my own layout of one of Rachel's cards and filled the diamond with as many flowers as would fit. The hardest part was choosing the paper and the layout, but I think it came together nicely. Stickers by Marcella for K&Co. Paper by K&Co (swirls) and Bo Bunny (floral). Cardstock by Bazzill. Ribbon is from a yard of something pretty that I picked up somewhere, no clue what it is, so sorry! Edges are inked with Ancient Page palm leaf.

This weekend, in addition to all the stuff going on at home, is a special weekend at SCS called Virtual Stamp Night. Between last night and tonight there will be 18 challenges posted. I've had a chance to do two so far, and we'll see what I can get done today - I should probably be spending time in other ways but I've been looking forward to this weekend for months, so I'm indulging myself a little. Hopefully some of the challenges will work as kid cards. I have a bunch of those to post but no time at the moment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card and with no stamping! Cute, cute, cute.