Saturday, February 16, 2008

Report from my first shoebox swap!

I had a great time meeting up with eleven wonderful stampin' ladies today. I knew three already - my upline and another team member, and one from the Christmas card club at our LSS - but it was so great meeting all the others and working on some really fun cards. I decided to try out my first slideshow to showcase the cards I made today, so here they are:

I got to try some new things today. The only thing I'm not happy with is I didn't do such a good job on the pirate crayon resist card. I'll have to try this technique again now that I've learned a thing or two. There is one card that I had to change - it was the last one I did, one of the supplies I needed seemed to have run out, everyone else was finished and cleaning up, and when I got home I didn't have the same stuff, blah blah blah. So if the lovely person who made this card happens to see, I hope you like what I did with your wonderful idea!

My swap card will be coming in its own post, along with that challenge I promised, either later tonight or first thing tomorrow!

No comments: