Monday, October 20, 2008

My first time being tagged!

Woohoo, isn't that exciting? :) Teresa tagged me - go check out her wonderful blog here!

Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog--some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of the post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

My 7 facts:
1. I spent three months of my senior year of college living in Taegu, South Korea.

2. I love word games, especially Scrabble.

3. I have a Ph.D. If you need a doctor of musicology, I'm your woman. LOL.

4. While earning said Ph.D. I lived in Paris for a month doing research. Mostly I learned that my spoken French was not very good, and that Parisians like following rules even more than I do, which is saying a lot.

5. I am a Mennonite - my heritage on both sides of my family is Mennonite and it's a very important part of my faith and identity. But living in Boston, it's not something I get to embrace much, though. :(

6. The strangest foods I have ever eaten are baby octopus and sea cucumber. (See #1.)

7. I love shopping. I can shop all day and not be tired of it. I used to do a lot more shopping for clothes, but now I mostly shop for stamps!

Hmm, now I'm supposed to tag some other people... I read a lot of blogs, but I think a lot of them are people that have been tagged a million times, so I'm just going to pick a couple people who've left me comments this week - and thanks to everyone who comments since I always love reading them! Go check out these sweet blogs:

Pam
Kathryn

I'm in a creative slump today. I tried to do the technique challenge but it just wasn't working. I'm hoping I can still get something made yet tonight, if the creativity starts to flow!

No comments: