Sunday, July 19, 2009

Circle Circus


I purchased the Circle Circus set during the preview but haven't played with it much yet. For today's featured stamper challenge I found the perfect card in Diane's gallery (which is lovely) for showcasing this set.

I made my own background with more mustard CS and various images from the set stamped in mustard, soft suede, and ruby red. Then I stamped the larger, bolder images in the same colors and punched them out. For the popped-up circle I stamped the image in ruby red, then added 1/8" punched circles of soft suede and a filigree brad.

I decided to change the ribbon treatment a little by putting it over the sentiment panel. I used the "wonderful" stamp from Wonderful Favorites and accented with two of the smallest circles from the set. And that's it!

No comments: