Sunday, August 10, 2008

Crisis!

I'm down to only scraps of chocolate chip cardstock! LOL. I'm glad that I only have a few more days of this because I can't go for long without using chocolate chip... plus, in less than 24 hours the new catalog will be live! Woohoo!

I'm feeling pretty awful this morning after eating too much at the state fair yesterday. So what's the best remedy? Stamping, of course! The featured stamper this week is Kim Teasdale, aka blondie090277. She does great work, and I chose this card for my CASE. I kept the river rock but used chocolate chip and some close to cocoa designer paper. I loved the layout and the piercing so I kept those the same, with slightly larger dimensions. I also reoriented the brads since I didn't have room horizontally.
Photobucket
Since this was a card without ribbon, I decided to make it masculine. I used the leaf stamps from Wonderful You, stamped in river rock and chocolate chip. I used the outline stamp to create the stamped backround on the large river rock panel. I layered everything on chocolate chip and sponged the edges with chocolate chip ink. The sentiment is from Sincere Salutations and is stamped on river rock designer paper. The two square panels are popped up on dimensionals, so this is a fairly heavy card - I love how it turned out, though!

1 comment:

craftyantoinette said...

I hear ya there! I'm trying to use up all my DP too. Great card!