Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm back!

Ahhhh... the joys of being online at home again. After being offline for so long, I feel like I'm buried under a blizzard's worth of stuff to catch up on! I don't have anything else to post at the moment, but I'm hoping to be back with more soon.

On a side note, January is going to be a tough month because Todd is also buried, under mounds of paperwork trying to get research funding. It's been a rough couple of years but now it's really getting down to the wire. If you are the praying sort, I know it would be much appreciated. He has several deadlines coming in the next few weeks and I'm sure it's going to be a busy time for all of us. But I'm really hoping to keep my blog current as much as possible - at least more than I have for the past month, anyway!

No comments: