Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'm an Internet castaway...

... alone on my island with no online access! At least that's how I feel. I wrote that my internet access was down since the ice storm we had, and it appears that the storm somehow fried my modem. Verizon finally came out to look at it today and they'll be sending me a new one, but it looks like the earliest I'll be back online is the end of the week. It's so frustrating!

I guess I'll be absent from the blogging world this week. It was nice to be able to get online at my mom's over the holidays, and I'm going crazy not being able to do challenges and post stuff, or update my Etsy shop. It won't be possible to do my inspiration challenge this week, either, unfortunately. Hopefully by next week this will all be resolved!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lori---Sorry to hear you are still down! I had that happen to me several years ago--Lighting hit the tree (where the stump is now) between the driveways and it really blew apart the neighbors d/way. We lost our modem at the same time!
Hope things get better soon, Nola