Another new month is here - that means it's time for the March card kit!
With this card kit you’ll receive complete instructions and all the consumable supplies needed to make 6 of each of these card designs – a total of 12 cards. The price of this kit is just $15, including envelopes.
If you purchase the monthly kit, you will also have the opportunity to purchase the coordinating stamp set at 15% off retail price (tax and shipping not included). This month the featured stamp set is Cheep Talk.
Cheep Talk stamp set regularly $26.95, with purchase of kit $22.91
The rest of the products used in making these cards are given in the list below. If you have all of these then you’re ready to go, but just let me know if you’d like to order any of these items. You can also use the kit to make your own cards with the supplies you already own.
Please get your orders to me by March 12. You will receive your kit by the end of the month.
To purchase, please choose your option:
(1) One kit delivered in person - click here
(2) One kit delivered via U.S. mail - click here
(3) Two kits delivered in person - click here
(4) Two kits delivered via U.S. mail (to the same address) - click here
If you need more than two kits, OR if you are ordering any Stampin’ Up! products along with your kit(s), please contact me to work out the cost and shipping.
Additional Product List
• Taken with Teal Classic Ink ($5.95)
• Rose Red Classic Ink ($5.95)
• Pretty in Pink Classic Ink ($5.95)
• Old Olive Classic Ink ($5.95)
• Chocolate Chip and Old Olive Stampin’ Write markers ($3.25 each)
• Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set ($36.95)
• Dazzling Diamonds glitter ($4.50)
• ½” circle punch ($5.95)
• 1 ¾” circle punch ($15.95)
• Flower trio punch ($15.95)
• Paper snips ($9.95)
• Bone folder ($6.95)
• Stamp-a-ma-jig ($11.95) (optional)
• Stampin’ Dimensionals ($3.95)
• SNAIL adhesive ($6.95)
• 2-Way Glue Pen ($3.50)
• Pop-up Glue Dots ($3.95)
If you have any questions, please let me know!