Saturday, August 18, 2007

Adventures in the life of Sarah

Wow, I had a really busy day. I woke up pretty early and Mommy got us ready to go to Costco. I was already tired so I slept a little on the way there. It was kind of chilly today so Mommy made Ben ride in the basket of the cart so we could go fast. I still had the kid seat all to myself, just the way I like it. Then Mommy loaded the cart up with so much stuff that Ben didn't have any more room to ride! He wouldn't walk and had to ride in the seat next to me. I shoved on his arm and said "Out! Out!" to Mommy but I guess she didn't hear me because he didn't get out. That made me really mad but Mommy finished shopping fast and then we went home.

When we got home we played outside. I love playing outside. Ben was happy because the rocket that Mommy got stuck in a tree yesterday blew down because the wind was blowing so hard. He drew with sidewalk chalk and Mommy drew him a really big elevator.



I walked around for a little while and sat in the chalk and got it all over me. Then I decided to splash in a really dirty puddle. It was so much fun! Mommy didn't seem too happy about it, though.

After I sat down in the puddle she made me take off my shorts. I didn't mind running around outside in a diaper and it didn't stop me from sitting in the puddle again. But then Mommy made us go inside. I had to have a bath because I was so dirty from the puddle. That was fun to have a bath before lunch - I really like bath time.

We had a good lunch and I played with Daddy and took a not very long nap. There was too much fun stuff to do! Mommy played a fun flying game with me and Ben in his room when we woke up from our naps. She flew us up on her knees and then made us crash. Ben got to crash onto the floor but I just crashed on Mommy's chest and got a nice snuggle. For dinner we had Costco pizza but Mommy should know that Ben and I don't like pizza. Why does she keep making stuff we don't like?

I played with Daddy for a long time in the basement after dinner. He was zooming cars across the floor and I chased them. Then I read some books with Mommy and I was ready for bed. I'm sure I'll have another busy day tomorrow!

2 comments:

Yoder Schrock Family said...

SOOOO sweet! I love the description Sarah wrote about her day. She really is learning A LOT of new words if she can write like that. (:>) ~Mandy

Yoder Schrock Family said...

SOOOO sweet! I love the description Sarah wrote about her day. She really is learning A LOT of new words if she can write like that. (:>) ~Mandy