Tuesday, March 11, 2008

News! News!


My niece Hannah went home from the hospital today! Here she is in the most recent photo I've seen. This morning it seemed like she'd be going home soon, but I just heard from my mom that she's home. Everything went well and we're all hoping that they can have a bit more than 8 weeks at home before the next hospital visit! They think maybe her third surgery will be in about a year. Time will tell.

I'm a busy girl this week. Still editing (5 chapters to go) and a couple new things start up this week. Last night I started an 8-week class called "Raising Your Challenging Child." No, I don't have any of those! Riiiiight. I think I already learned some good things to do (and not do) in the first class. Tonight is the first session of the mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR) course. I'm looking forward to that as well.

I just finished my card for tomorrow's challenge - I really like this one but you'll have to come back in the morning to check it out!

No comments: