Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Urban Garden flip album

Ahhhhhhh.... that is the sound of me finally getting my stamps out again! I managed to find some time last night and this morning to make another flip album. A friend requested one for photos of her kids, and this is what I came up with. I hope she likes it! :)

My friend liked the colors of the Urban Garden paper collection, so I put the papers with textured cardstock in some of the same colors (basic grey, baja breeze, and not quite navy) and the Roof Garden Accents & Elements. It was a little tricky since these stickers are card-sized, but I think I made it work! I pretty much mirrored what I did on my Tie the Knot flip album pictured here - it just made the process go much more quickly!

For the cover I used a combination of stickers and paper borders, with the "cherish" stamp from Baroque Motifs.

Here are the various inside pages. I added some white cardstock for journaling space and used the vine stamp from Fresh Cuts for a couple accents, since that is one of the images that appears in the paper collection.





Sorry the pictures aren't great - it's a rainy day and I'm pressed for time! If you have any questions about the album, materials, etc., ask away.

I *hope* to have a challenge for you tomorrow if I can get started tonight. Sarah's sitter has a back injury so I'll still be on mommy duty tomorrow morning - fingers crossed for Friday...