Thursday, May 6, 2010

Another quick card for the buffet...


Here's a sweet little card I whipped up this afternoon. I started out intending to CASE the top right card on p. 142 of the Idea Book & Catalog, but I changed quite a bit on it.

I stamped the image from Crazy for Cupcakes in chocolate chip, then colored it with rich razzleberry and pink pirouette. I happened across this color combo completely by accident because these three colors of cardstock ended up next to each other in a stack, and I just thought it was so yummy! The pink panel was punched with the scallop trim border punch, then I added the sentiment from Birthday Bliss and finished off with razzleberry ribbon and a vanilla button from the Latte set tied with linen thread.

I have a feeling that the rest of the cards for tomorrow evening could end up being on the simple side - the clock is ticking. Last night at midnight I wrote down my ideas for the rest of my cards and that really helped me manage my time so far today. Three more to go, in a little over 24 hours... I think I can I think I can I think I can!

No comments: