Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Blissful Bride Bling

I'm back with another card for Friday's card buffet. I wanted to make a card with the wedding set from the summer mini, which is called Blissful Bride. I also used the SCS sketch challenge for today.

I stamped the wedding gown with basic gray on whisper white cardstock, then used the 2-way glue pen to add light blue Fine Cosmo glitter. The next white panel is from the Presto Patterns specialty paper, and if you look closely in the upper left of the panel you might be able to see that I sprayed it with vanilla Smooch Spritz. The back panel is bashful blue DP. For the sentiment I used the small oval punch on the stamp from Warm Words and then layered it onto one of the shapes from the Matchbox die. I kept the embellishments simple with two rhinestone brads and a bit of grosgrain ribbon.

This makes four cards done and six to go. I have one more card that I hope to make this morning, so I'm going to keep this short and sweet. Have a great day!

No comments: