Friday, May 16, 2008

I made it to Florida!

And I even found a computer to get online with. Of course I had to check up on all the Friday challenges, and of course I want to play every single one of them... I'll have some catching up to do when I get home!

Thankfully, the travel (all 8 hours of it) was uneventful. It is rainy, sticky, humid, etc., here in Tallahassee. Nothing much has changed, I guess! It feels so strange to be back here after so many years gone. The first person I ran into was my dissertation advisor - I actually came looking for him, so that wasn't a total surprise, and soon I will be going to see my dear friend Joanna and her adorable 8-month-old (or so) triplets! Can't wait for that.

I'm not sure how much I'll be around online - rehearsal tomorrow and concert on Sunday, followed by a party... and lots of catching up with old friends. If I have anything to report and time in which to do it, I will!

No comments: