Thursday, May 1, 2008

One of my ABC projects...

It doesn't look like I'm going to get much new stuff done today, so I'm going to post one of last week's projects. I wanted to make some more of the coaster photo holders for the fair next week, and here are some of my favorites.

This one is in the boho style, using Berry Bliss paper and the True Friend stamps. The "love" word is from a clear alphabet set. To go along with the background I chose pretty in pink, purely pomegranate, and chocolate chip for the cardstock, ink, and ribbon, and used my corner rounder punch for the scalloped edge. The punched squares are 1" and made nice and dirty with chocolate chip ink.

This one uses Tinkering Ink paper, Rubber Soul image and A Muse sentiment, and whisper white and soft sky cardstock. I added white taffeta ribbon and some white gel pen dots.

Here is one with the Garden Silhouettes flower stamp, the sentiment from Delight in Life, and a color scheme of river rock and blue bayou. I colored the flowers with blender pen and reinkers, and used papers from the river rock and Porcelain Prints paper packs. The ribbon is river rock and attached on a Making Memories spiral clip.

Finally, a baroque one: certainly celery paper, cardstock, and ribbon, chocolate chip cardstock and ink, Baroque Motifs stamps, and Warm Words sentiment. I rounded all the corners and added a copper Making Memories brad in the center of the cutout. If you look closely you can see the baroque swirls stamped on the center chocolate chip panel.

That's it for today! It's Sarah's birthday today so things are pretty busy. The party is on Saturday, so once everything is over I'll post some pictures. We'll have had three celebrations by the time the party is over - Sarah's birthday is lasting the whole week!

No comments: